A FREE EDUCATIONAL SERVICE TO COUNTY BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS AND RESIDENTS
Is your organization looking for dynamic speakers and timely, relevant information?
OCBA’s “Best in Business” Speakers’ Bureau offers an exciting and diverse range of topics—from the fun (vacation hotspots and gardening) to the practical (home renovations and fraud protection).
How It Works
Small panels of three to five experts—all business owners in Ocean County—-present to your group. Each presentation includes a Q&A session and lasts approximately one hour.
Who We Are
Founded in 1980, the Ocean County Business Association is one of the Jersey Shore’s original networking and referral organizations. Its members represent more than 70 professions throughout the county.
What It Costs
These programs are part of OCBA’s ongoing commitment to education and outreach. They are free to all Ocean County businesses and residents.
- Starting a New Business: The Ins & Outs
- Marketing Your Existing Business: New Customers, New Opportunities
- Home and Office Decorating
- Home and Office Repairs and Improvements
- Insure and Increase Your Financial Assets
- Senior Services: A Potpourri (I like that)
- Feeling and Looking Better
- You Name It! (Call us with your own topic and we’ll provide the speakers.)
Fill Out The Form Below To Request A Date & Time
Or Download & Fill Out Our PDF
You can also Click here to access the PDF form and review the list of topics available. It’s easy to reserve our speakers using one of the following methods:
- Fax the completed form to 732.240.4797
- Leave a message with your contact information and preference(s) at 1.866.606.OCBA (6222)
- E-mail us at SB@OceanCountyBusinessAssociation.com